Migration is a big decision to take for everyone. People move from the country to another because of various reasons like the economy, job opportunities, educational system, health systems, benefits of retired age and a better standard of living. Therefore, the majority of the population prefers to move to:
- New Zealand
- United States
- The United Kingdom, and
All five of them are well-developed countries that give a fresh and beautiful start to the lives of immigrants who usually move there from developing or undeveloped countries.
Canada- An Immigrant Paradise
Canada is one of the most favourite countries of humans in the world. The country is known as the Immigrant paradise. Like Australia, Canada is the land of immigrants. Therefore, the government fully support them and provide those benefits to them that they provide to their citizens. Besides, the PR visa of the country gives a lot of perks that make them think about moving there.
Benefits of Moving to Canada
- The standard of living is better in Canada than in South Asian countries.
- The Canadian Education system is the amalgamation of modern technology and typical classrooms.
- 70 per cent of the medical expenses are paid by the government of each citizen and resident in the country.
- Every citizen has equal rights and responsibilities in Canada.
- The crime rate is quite low in the state which shows that there is security in Canada.
- Canada offers more than 70 different immigrant programs that allow skilled workers, investors and entrepreneurs to move there.
- Senior citizens get a decent pension when they get retired from their work and offices.
- Canada accepts immigrants and gives them respect.
- There are job opportunities for foreigners in the state as most of the Canadians are more than 60 years old.
- The country has eye-glueing spots and places to visit like Nigeria Falls.
How to apply for Canadian residency?
A person needs to contact Canada work permit agent in Kuwait or the place you live to get the guidance. There are the best immigration consultants in Kuwait and other parts of the world that can give you guidelines to apply. All you have to do is to go there first, take guidance, fill online forms of work permit and then visit the embassy to prove identity. If it is accepted then you can go there but if your plea is rejected then you can apply again as well.