I haven’t given you an update in a little while on the big outdoor kitchen project.
It’s still a work in progress and probably will be for a long time at the rate I’m going.
The tiles are all in place and grouted.
Thankfully the grout I had was dark. I would hate to try to maintain light colored grout outdoors!
I started putting trim along the edges. Curb found pine mattress rails were nice and thick, perfect for covering the edges of the tile. I just had to rip them into smaller strips and use the router on the edges.
Still need to finish 2 pieces and then add caulk and paint or stain.
I set Mike to work on the sink.
He went and bought a new faucet because the old one that was on the sink was too corroded and just would not work.
So after a quick trip to Lowes and $40 later he got this!
Running water, oh yeah!
Of course it’s cold water only, from a potable grade hose.
But the sprayer works too!
The drain has yet to be worked out. I’ve assigned that task to Mike. He is great at figuring out things like that.
For now a Homer Bucket is doing the trick. (and I can water my garden with it)
I haven’t forgotten about this big hole in the wall.
Still working on it…..
Gotta go now, it’s trash day somewhere…